Link to your Kindred Collabria Mastercard® account
It just got easier to manage your Kindred Collabria Mastercard account! Personal cardholders can now log in to Kindred’s Online Banking to view Kindred Mastercard transactions, and other Collabria credit card account information, all in one place.
Ready to get started?
You must have a Collabria MyCardInfo account prior to linking your Collabria credit card within Kindred’s Online Banking.
The primary cardholder* for your Kindred Collabria Mastercard account should log into Kindred’s Online Banking at online.kindredcu.com. From the Account Summary page:
- Select “Link a partner account”.
- Click on “Collabria Credit Card”.
- After reading and reviewing the terms and conditions select “I Agree”.
- Enter your credit card details and select “Link Card” to complete the link to your Kindred Collabria Mastercard.
That’s it! You can now view your Kindred Collabria Mastercard transactions and your account balance within Online Banking.
*Only the primary cardholder may link a Kindred Collabria Mastercard within Online Banking.
®The Collabria Mastercard is issued by Collabria Financial Services Inc. pursuant to a license from Mastercard International Incorporated. Mastercard is a registered trademark and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
1. What is the benefit of linking my Collabria credit card account within Kindred’s online banking?
Members can now link their Collabria credit card account within Kindred’s online banking to view credit card balance and transactions all in one place. Plus, you’ll be able to sign into Collabria MyCardInfo right from Kindred’s Online Banking platform with one click!
2. What is MyCardInfo?
MyCardInfo is Collabria’s online account management app that allows you to access account information 24/7. Collabria cardholders can register for a MyCardInfo account online at kindredcu.mycardinfo.com. MyCardInfo allows you to check current balances, review recent activities, verify the last payment made, make payments, view eStatements, and more.
Kindred members must have a MyCardInfo account prior to linking their Collabria credit card within Kindred’s Online Banking.
3. Where can I find my linked Kindred Collabria Mastercard account information once it’s linked to my online banking account?
Your Kindred Collabria Mastercard account information will be visible at the bottom of the Account Summary page in online banking.
4. Can I link multiple personal Kindred Collabria Mastercard credit cards?
Yes. If you are the primary cardholder of more than one Kindred Collabria Mastercard credit card, you can link to each account within Kindred’s Online Banking.
5. Why can only the primary cardholder link their Collabria credit card to online banking?
This is a security feature to ensure the safety of your account. As part of the linking verification process, the date of birth on file with Kindred must match the date of birth for the primary cardholder on file with Collabria. Therefore, you can only link your Kindred Collabria Mastercard credit card to your Kindred online banking account if you are the primary cardholder.
6. Can I link my Kindred Business Collabria Mastercard?
No. Linking to Collabria business accounts is not supported at this time.
7. If there is more than one card associated with my Collabria account, does the balance and transaction history represent the purchases made by every cardholder on the account, or only my primary card?
The balance and transaction history includes purchases made by all cardholders on the account.
8. Will the transaction view in Kindred online banking split the pending transactions from the posted transactions, similar to the view on MyCardInfo?
Your Kindred Collabria Mastercard transaction history will only display posted transactions, not those in “pending” status.
9. When will my payments appear on my account?
Payments made to your Kindred Collabria Mastercard account will display in your transaction history once they’ve been received and processed by Collabria.
10. Where can I see my available credit, payment amount, and the due date?
Your available credit, payment amount and due date can be found by clicking the “View MyCardInfo” link. This link will take you directly to Collabria’s MyCardInfo website.
11. What do I do if I’m unable to link my Kindred Collabria Mastercard because of a date of birth error?
If a date of birth error is encountered while trying to link your Kindred Collabria Mastercard, contact us and then try linking your card again: