Kindred Credit Union is excited to announce the launch of the Kindred Credit Union App, offering a faster, more secure mobile banking experience. Kindred continues to expand our digital banking options, so more Ontarians can experience Banking with Purpose wherever they’re at!
Our new app offers increased speed and stability, giving you fast and reliable services wherever you choose to do your banking. This new platform increases Kindred’s ability to implement enhanced features that will improve your banking experience. Plus, the new app reflects the latest accessibility standards, making mobile banking easier for all our members.
The newly released Kindred Credit Union App is now available!
Who should use the new Kindred Credit Union App?
At this time, both the new Kindred Credit Union App and the existing Kindred Credit Union (Legacy) App are available for download and use. You may choose which app works best for you. Read on to learn more.
- The new Kindred Credit Union App is best for Kindred personal members.
- At this time our new Kindred Credit Union App does not have small business functionality, so Kindred small business members should continue to use the Kindred Credit Union (Legacy) App. We’ll be continuing development on small business functionality which will be available on the new Kindred Credit Union App in the future.
- If you’re a current Kindred personal member and have already been using our app, you’re welcome to continue using this legacy version for the time being. You can also find the Kindred Credit Union (Legacy) App on the Apple App Store and Google Play Store.
When you first log in
- When you log into the new app, you must use your Access Card number. (This is different than your debit card number.) Don’t have your Access Card handy? Please get in touch with the Member Contact Centre and we’ll get you set up in no time. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1.888.672.6728.
- If you’re a current Kindred personal member and have already been using our app, settings from the Kindred Credit Union (legacy) App will not transfer over to the new Kindred Credit Union App. Settings such as saved logins, biometrics, or QuickView will need to be set up again.
- Some members may experience a delay after logging in for the first time. This is your banking history loading within the new Kindred Credit Union App and will only happen when logging in the first time.
By expanding choice and access with the new Kindred Credit Union App, we’re inviting those who wish to connect their values and faith with their finances to experience Banking with Purpose wherever they’re at!
If you have any questions, Kindred’s Member Contact Centre representatives are happy to help! Email email@example.com or call 1.888.672.6728.