- When should I start saving for retirement?
- Can I afford to buy a home?
- Why do I need a budget?
- What should I know that I don’t know?
Thursday November 4, 7-8:30 PM
Registered Retirement Savings Plans (RRSPs) and Tax-Free Savings Accounts (TFSAs)
- The benefits of using RRSPs and TFSAs
- How to decide whether to invest in an RRSP, a TFSA or both
- The different kinds of RRSP and TFSA products
Thursday November 11, 7:00 – 8:00 PM
Introduction to Basic Budgeting
- What a budget is and why should you create one
- Tips to help you reach your financial goals
- Ideas to help you adjust your spending
Thursday November 18, 7:00 – 8:30 PM
Home-readiness: Renting versus Owning
- If homeownership is right for you
- How to plan for homeownership
- The upfront and ongoing costs of owning a home
Thursday November 25, 7:00 – 8:30 PM
The Cost of Homeownership
- How a mortgage works
- The different types of mortgages
- How to save on your mortgage
Location: Zoom link will be sent in confirmation email.
You are welcome to join one or all of these virtual sessions by signing up below.