What you’ll need:
- Access Card Number
- Personal Access Code (PAC) (PAC is simply another name for ‘password’.)
Logging in for the first time:
- Got to kindredcu.com/login and select “Personal Members Online Banking” or “Business Members Online Banking”.
- Enter the last 8 digits of your Access Card number in the first field directly after the pre-populated 8 digits (63022828). Do not include any spaces or hyphens. For example, a complete Access Card number looks like this: 6302282812345678.
- In the Access Code (PAC) field, enter the temporary PAC that Kindred provided to you. (PAC is simply another name for ‘password’.)
- Click Login. When prompted, create your own personalized PAC, following the requirements.
You’re ready to do your banking online!