What you’ll need:
- Access Card Number
- Personal Access Code (PAC) (PAC is simply another name for ‘password’.)
Tip! You’ll find the 8 digits you need on the back of your Access Card, which looks like this. >>
Don’t have your Access Card or Personal Access Code handy? Call our Member Contact Centre at 1.888.672.6728.
If you wish to use the inter-member transfer feature, you can also authorize an Inter-member Transfer Agreement at this time.
Logging in for the first time:
- Got to online.kindredcu.com.
- In the Access Card Number field, enter your access card number. (Note that the first eight digits may be pre-filled and you do not need to include the dash.)
- In the Access Code (PAC) field, enter the temporary PAC that Kindred provided to you. (PAC is simply another name for ‘password’.)
- Click Login. When prompted, create your own personalized PAC, following the requirements.
You’re ready to do your banking online!