To set up direct deposits or pre-authorized payments, complete our Direct Deposit / Pre-Authorized Payment form and send it to each of your depositors/billers. You can also use this form to change your pay deposits with your employer.
CRA direct deposit enrolment
CRA direct deposit enrolment for personal and business accounts can be completed online when you log in to online banking.
Personal members can receive the following CRA payments through direct deposit:
- Canada Emergency Response Benefit (CERB);
- Canada Emergency Student Benefit (CESB);
- income tax refund;
- Canada Child Benefit;
- Goods and Services Tax/Harmonized Sales Tax (GST/HST) credit;
- Canada Workers Benefit; and
- related provincial and territorial payments.
Business Members can receive the following CRA payments through direct deposit:
- corporate income tax refund
- Goods and Services Tax/Harmonized Sales Tax refund
- refund of excise tax or other levies
- refund of payroll deductions
- Canada Emergency Wage Subsidy (CEWS)*
*Note that you need to sign up your payroll account (RP) to receive the CEWS by direct deposit.