Our Retirement Income Calculator provides withdrawal minimums and payment options based on the consumption and length of the investment.
- First select which option you’d like to calculate. You can calculate:
- The yearly minimum amount you’d need to withdraw from your RRIF each year
- How many years the RRIF will last based on a specified payment amount
- How much the RRIF payments will be, based on a specified time frame
- If you have an existing RRIF, enter the details here, or uncheck the checkbox and enter your anticipated details instead.
- See your calculated results here, based on your selections.
You’re able to view your balance and payments in a graph and as a report. You can also print or save your results.